My dear friend Lauren called one day with an idea. The idea was to create a weekly devotional designed especially for women. Lauren did not feel this was a need because there aren't resources out there. But rather, she felt it was a need because so many of us have been steeped in these amazing resources and should share them with others. In short, we have been blessed by ministries at our churches, colleges, and elsewhere, and we desire to bless others in return. Out of this desire to help women grow in faith, hope, and love, Lauren has rallied a team of contributors. I am privileged to be part of this team, which will continue to change and grow over time.
About The Redemptive Pursuit:
The Redemptive Pursuit is a weekly devotional for women seeking to serve God from where they are. We believe that we are redeemed by the substitutionary sacrifice of Christ. We seek to live out the reality of our redemption in thought, word, and deed in order to bring glory to God.
The Redemptive Pursuit seeks to help women do this in three ways:
1) By equipping women to grow in their relationships with God through application of scripture and prayer. (Heb.10:24-25)
2) By comforting women in their hurts with the knowledge of God's sovereignty and love. (2 Cor. 1:3-4)
3) By inspiring women to look at their lives with a focus on God's current and coming Kingdom. (2 Cor. 4:18)
If you are a woman or simply want to have great material with which to minister to women, here's how you can get involved:
1) Receive our weekly devotional via email by filling out this form.
2) Check out our website at www.theredemptivepursuit.com.
3) Follow RPDevotionals on Twitter.
4) Join the Facebook community with others reading The Redemptive Pursuit.
Our official launch is Monday, April 4th! Stay tuned as we continue to discover new ways to serve and strengthen women in all stages of life.